Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Miami Art Exchange

Miami Art Exchange

I'm back! Sort of. For the handful of you who check here occasionally but don't actually know me, the last 3 weeks or so have been a whirlwind. During the short notice funeral trip to Ohio, I was offered a new position in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Since then it's been non-stop house-selling and moving preparations. I'm now officially a lame duck and will be done with my current job on Jan 17. Not sure how this is going to affect my blogging. I am going to use this semi-personally for a while to bookmark Miami/Fort Lauderdale arts info for us to check out when we can.

I do intend to maintain Experiment 33. It just might be a while before I'm back to a normal schedule. And, since this blog was partly due to boredom at work, we'll have to see how the new job affects that. I hope and expect I won't be doing it from work at all after the move, but I still think a couple of posts per week is likely.

Cheers to 2006!

No comments: