Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Squirl: A Site for Collectors

Squirl: A Site for Collectors

Neat free site that allows you to organize and share your collections. It's got all the social networking and rss feed capabilities we're coming to expect from this type of thing. I'm posting this because I might use it to catalog my vintage barware collection.

Posting has been anemic lately I know. Fall is the busiest time of the year for my work, and we closed on the house 3 weeks ago, so we've been moving non-stop. We've painted the complete interior, with just a few doors and trim work to finish. Things are generally put away, and the largest artwork has been placed. The biggest tasks left are office and bar organization, and then the yardwork. We're very happy with the new diggs.

Speaking of the lack of recent posts, is anyone interested in contributing. It's easy, really doesn't take much time if you're already surfing anyway. Let me know via email at experiment33@gmail.com and I'll fill you in on the details.

1 comment:

john said...

Post your barware collection! We'd love that.

Thanks for the post, and good luck finishing up with your house.

John from Squirl