Friday, April 06, 2007

Ramos Gin Fiz


Ramos Gin Fiz, originally uploaded by Experiment 33.

A New Orleans institution that I never tried before I moved. Unlike any cocktail I've ever had before and well worth the effort. The second cocktail in my New Orleans Themed Decadent Sunday.

Decadent Sunday's were hatched when I spent a Sunday at the end of February making and tasting new cocktails in the afternoon. I figured the only thing that would make this better would be to add a few friends and let them make the drinks some of the time. Now we have a small group rotating the hosting duties, but I started with the first Decadent Sunday at the end of March. I chose a New Orleans theme and made 5 of the myriad of New Orleans cocktails. More from the event can be found at my decadent sunday photo collection.

Cheers!

No comments: