Monday, May 21, 2007

BlueBook of Quality Merchandise 1970 - a photoset on Flickr

BlueBook of Quality Merchandise 1970 - a photoset on Flickr
This great book has recently come into our possession and I shot a few pics of a few pages. The book contains just about everything you could want or need in 1970 starting with with your engagement rings and other jewlery through setting up your home with dirilyte gold-hued flatware and bedding, entertaining with barware and record players, and finally you might get to enjoy some sporting goods at the end. Here are just a few of the shots that amused me. Let me know if you have any requests, this thing is almost 1,000 pages long and I only shot 25 so far.
BlueBook of Quality Merchandise 1970 Cover
Trav-L-Bars page 442
My favorite
Golden Elegance page 192
Broilers, Toasters, and Popcorn Poppers page 309
Check out the vertical broiler in the upper left corner, it's a toaster for your meat!

No comments: