Thursday, February 24, 2005

Something New

Today is my birthday.
I am 33.
I am a researcher looking for a creative outlet.
I have the web running in the background almost all the time.
I'm addicted to boingboing.net and Josh Rubin's Cool Hunting (and several others)

Hence, Experiment 33

What should you expect from Experiment 33?
A new link to something I find interesting and worth sharing every workday that I didn't find via boingboing.net or Cool Hunting, or any of the other favorite links I'll post somewhere.
Probably some commentary and stories from my life.

Why should you care?
I don't know. That's part of the experiment, figuring out if anyone will find this, and if anyone will care. The other part is to see if I can really find something interesting every day that doesn't come from my usual sources.

Cheers

No comments: