Wednesday, September 28, 2005

LuRuArt.Com

LuRuArt.Com

Still from the video "Pulse" Janet LuRu

Completely redesigned and ready for your enjoyment. Please enjoy the video art, installations, sculptures, costumes, and drawings of Janet LuRu. We collaborated on the design and I did all the technical stuff. I'm a novice and there are likely some errors, so feel free to let me know.

"She Comes by it Honestly" Janet LuRu: Ceramic, Metal, Fabric, Toy Monkey

Although the redesign is complete, there are a few things I haven't had a chance to finish. I had been working on this and planned to finish the weekend of hurricane Katrina, resulting in a delay. Then this article came out and I wanted to have the site up, even if not ready. I was waiting to announce the site here until completely updated, but gotta capitalize on all that good traffic. I'll remind you as we update in the future. There's lots more video clips on the way.

"Electra" Janet LuRu: Ceramic, Metal, Feathers

No comments: