Friday, May 20, 2005

Summertime Music

Guardian Unlimited | Arts Friday Review | Shine on
This article in the Guardian asks current people in the music world what music reminds them of summer and what music they'll be listening to this summer. Suits my mood just right as we head to the beach for a longish weekend tomorrow. I plan to listen to my collection of free legal downloads with an ear for summer music to take with us. I'll try to post a list of things that stand out at the end of the day. Feel free to share any of your suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though it's not a new record, really, the Rosebuds' album "Makeout" is turning into what I think might be one of my top summertime albums this year. They have a newer record, but I haven't heard it. I just can't get over "My Downtown Friends" and "Kicks in the Schoolyard" from Makeout.
www.therosebuds.com

experiment33 said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I'll have an update on summer music soon.