Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hoopty Rides: MegaGiant Wood Ipod Eliminates Mugging Threat!

Hoopty Rides: MegaGiant Wood Ipod Eliminates Mugging Threat!

I hate to reblog 2 posts from BoingBoing in a row, but I had to show this beautifuly converted old stereo. I've been talking about doing this kind of thing for several months now. I think I'm real close (I think Janet's website is one more good weekend away from being complete, then there's the start of the semester, then this project). At any rate, the plan is to convert an old computer into a living room music and web station. I love the idea of having all my music available during a party without ejecting cds and finding new ones. I also love the idea that guests could scan the collection and cue up their favorites. I doubt I'll go with the antique look, probably something more mod, but this is great. And, I definitely want to integrate the record player. Here's a close up.

Via Boing Boing again

No comments: