Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Album Covers

Album Covers - a photoset on Flickr
East of Suez
After my recent post of Dennis Catron's collection of sexy lp cover art, I realized we had a few ourselves and a few not so sexy, but eminently worth sharing. Since space is limited in our tiny apartment, I'm going to start taking the camera with us to the thrift store for those covers that I want to remember, but albums I don't necessarily want to hear. The quality of the photo's not as good, but not too bad either. BTW, Dennis has added a some new covers to his collection.

Here are a few more highlights:
Dance Into Your Sultan's Heart Back
Love the Belly Dancing Albums
Swingin Southern Style
Great Title, reminds me of Mint Juleps in St. Francisville.
Isley Brothers - Showdown Cover
Fun covers aren't limited to any specific era.

No comments: