Friday, March 17, 2006

Bartender's St. Patrick Drinks - cocktail.com

Bartender's St. Patrick Drinks - cocktail.com
Happy St. Patrick's day everyone. I did a mega St. Patrick's day cocktail of the week post last year, with a bunch of recipes and irish toasts. So if you missed it, check it out. So, this year I'm taking the lazy way out and posting the link above that's basically a book review for "The Spirits of Ireland." It does have 8 recipes. I might also be going lazy due to the early St. Patrick's day party last night. I've had enough green cocktails for now. I'll be switching to pinks and reds tonight as we're making our maiden voyage to the Mai Kai. So, a tiki-centrick cocktail will most likely be on the way next week.

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Sláinte!

No comments: