Thursday, June 16, 2005

Stuck at Prom - Duck Tape Contest

Stuck at Prom
I've seen this before, but I didn't have a blog then. I am amazed by what these kids have come up with. I've only scanned through a fraction of the pictures and here are a few that stand out:

The craftspersonship in the larger photo is incredible.

Where do you go to school that you won't get absolutely emotionally destroyed by your peers for wearing duck costumes to the prom? Maybe one of those high schools for the arts?

Alladin, complete with duck tape magic carpet.

If it weren't so hot, I'd wear that tux any chance I got.

Speechless

I love the combo design.

Big Pimpin

Gotta stop, but there's tons more that are worth a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me or does this scream janet and don?

experiment33 said...

Yes and no, we absolutely love creative costuming. However, she has an aversion to duck tape (too much of a shortcut).