Friday, April 15, 2005

The Friday Cocktail - Breakfast Cocktails Mexican Breakfast : Cocktail Recipe

I'll be in a workshop most of the day (might get back in the late afternoon and if so, I'll probably blog the end of the day away) so I needed to get the Friday cocktail posted early. I try to save the post for late afternoon, when it seems more appropriate. So, for the early post, I thought I should search for breakfast cocktails. The Mexican Breakfast, from sounds yummy, though I doubt I'll ever have the exact ingredients. I could probably adjust it though, substituting other marmelade's and rums.

2 shot(s) PORFIDIO SINGLE CANE - Plata (rum, possibly a coconut rum, check the link)
1 shot(s) Lemon Juice
1 shot(s) Orange Juice
3 dash(es) Grapefruit marmalade
3 dash(es) Runny honey

Stir the rum, honey and marmalade in a shaker until the honey dissolves, then add the other ingredients, shake and double strain into the Martini glass.


cookie said...

please let me know what you think of this one after you sample...

Casey said...

You just wanted to say "runny honey"