Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Google Search: Elevator - designes

Google Search: Elevator - designes
FYI, I can get some information about the people who read this blog. Nothing major, usually I can tell things like when and where you are (usually city state and country, sometimes only country) what browser you're using (currently safari 36% is just ahead of internet explorer 35%, slightly ahead of firefox 25%), and to some extent how you came to this site. That leads to this post on searching for the unfortunately spelled Elevator Designes. First of all, I was intrigued to find someone from Serbia and Montenegro had stumbled upon this little project of mine. So of course I wanted to figure out why. I figured it would probably be someone who used the next blog button at the top, which just takes you to a random blogger.com blog. It turned out this person had come via a google search that pulled up my blog because I misspelled designs in the eurobad post which was near my story of the elevator at the shaw center. I gotta wonder why someone searching for elevator designes would scroll part way down the google search page and decide to click, but they did, so welcome Serbia and Montenegro.

The two most popular searches that have led here in the past were the ping island mp3, and recently Holly Streekstra.

No comments: