Monday, March 14, 2005

Am I not a cyborg?

FT.com / Arts & Weekend - Where do i begin?

Something of a follow-up to the Billboard Liberation Front post about the problem of the masses of cyborgs today. I didn't think about the possibility that the billboard could be right. Is there really any difference between a person carying a PDA, mobile phone, gps and a cyborg? I certainly know people who act as an "integrated man-machine system" even though the machines are not technically embedded within them...yet. Another Monday morning thing that made me go hmm... via The Instutute for the Future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as they can integrate me with electronics I WILL do it. Never forget my cell phone again.

experiment33 said...

Well, now I know who you are glabrous3, I just need to figure out what the moniker means.

Anonymous said...

you can always just do a google search...