Thursday, March 17, 2005

Threadless T-Shirts by Submission

Threadless T-Shirts by submission
I know I said I wouldn't post anything else today, but I can't help myself.

Threadless ts are a great concept come to life. Anyone can submit a design (if you have the know how to follow their directions) and the designs go up for public scrutiny a design wiki if you will. I've known about them for a few months probably via one of my regular sites, but I thought I should share this with you now because through Monday all shirts are on sale for $10 +s&h of $2.50 in honor of thier latest contest winners. Here are the ones I just picked up:

Something We Guess Not, But Yes, by Radio (2nd place winner)


A Fathom Farewell, by Ross Zietz


Corporate Zombie, by NikHolmes


The site also has some amusing pics of people in the ts, and I think you can add your own if you like.

No comments: