Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Spring Break

Hello all,
It's spring break here. Unfortunately, that only means that the halls are freakishly silent. I'm still plugging away at my station. Another unfortunate situation is that spring break is a good time for the tech dept to do system maintenance and shut down the web, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anything, or much of anything else this week. I expect to be offline this afternoon and tomorrow morning at least. Though I doubt we'll be back up at all tomorrow. And I do get good Friday off. So, just to let you know, I'm not slacking, or failing in my mission after just one short month. No, I'm enjoying this experiment quite a bit, thanks and I'll be back in full force next week, and I might be back at part force intermittently through this week, or I might not. Regardless, there will at least be one more post this week about the next flatscape video art event.
Cheers

No comments: