Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Cocktail

Golden Comet - from drinkalizer.com
40 ml gin
20 ml orange curaçao
20 ml lime juice

Build over ice in a rocks glass.
Decorate with a lime wedge.

Sounds like springtime to me.

BTW, the Faith and Begorrah from last Friday was way too sweet. I made it without sugar to begin with and it was too sweet. I added extra bourbon and it was just tolerable. Best to stick with a Manhattan. I'll try to test the Golden Comet over the weekend and let you know next Friday.

Also, speaking of the Faith and Begorrah, that reminds me of the awesome St. Patty's Parade/Crawfish Boil we had last Saturday. We had freaky beautiful weather and the day was absolutely perfrect. Thanks to everyone who came by and helped us eat those mudbugs. We'll have pictures as soon as my card reader arrives (proprietary fuji cable is busted). The card reader will also lead to more other pics.

No comments: