Friday, March 18, 2005

HE LOOKS LIKE.... The Morbid Game of Psychoanalyzing Strangers in Pictures

HE LOOKS LIKE.... The Morbid Game of Psychoanalyzing Strangers in Pictures
I said I'd blog some of the bloggie winners, but honestly it's taken quite a while to find one I'd recommend. I'm just not that interested in the personal thoughts and stories of many of the people who are blogging. That's why there hasn't been much in the way of personal journal type blogging in Experiment 33. I'm on the web for work or entertainment. Well, here's a blog that adds some entertainment. The author takes random photos of unknown origin and makes up a background. When I started checking it out, I was afraid it would be malicious and unoriginal, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Some are just quick hits, and others fairly developed stories. Don't miss the comments, where readers add to the stories. BTW this blog wasn't a winner, but a nominee for best new blog and best kept secret categories.

No comments: